As year-end deadlines approach, it’s always a good idea to go through a financial or tax-planning checklist to ensure you are properly managing important aspects of your finances.
- Maximizing your retirement plan
- Consider tax-loss harvesting
- Taking your required minimum distributions (RMD)
- Spending your flexible savings account (FSA) funds
- Making charitable donations
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.