In early 2022, we’ve seen a significant spike in mortgage interest rates as home prices have continued to increase. Rob talks with mortgage expert Steve Tetzner from Homestar Mortgage to get his insights on the housing market, rising mortgage rates, the economic landscape, and where we are headed in 2022.
- Spike in mortgage interest rates in Q1 2022
- Why some people are getting priced out of the housing market
- How inflation affects mortgage rates
- How negative economic news affects mortgage rates
- Policy changes that are affecting vacation home mortgages
- How the condominium market has changed
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.