Maximizing Your Social Security

 In Videos

Do you know how you can maximize your social security? Maybe you think it won’t exist by the time you retire or be enough even to matter. 

The good news is that social security is projected to only go down by 23% after 2034. That still leaves it with 77% funding, which is still a potentially large amount of money for your future.

In this video, Rob discusses the many nuances of social security and retirement. 

Topics Discussed:

  • How can social security be decreased?
  • How can your income and taxes impact your social security?
  • Minimizing penalties if you need to withdraw from your IRA early
  • Financial thresholds

The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.

Recommended Posts
Word of The Day: FlexibilityGetting Unstuck