Rob Auclair is joined by tax expert Greg Porcaro to discuss the IRS’s ‘Dirty Dozen,’ guidance the agency publishes annually to help taxpayers steer clear of potentially fraudulent transactions and penalties.
- Common fraudulent issues related to Covid relief and unemployment claims
- What to do if you’ve been a victim of fraud
- How the IRS communicates with taxpayers
- What is an offer in compromise (OIC) with the IRS?
- What taxpayers should know about cryptocurrency
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.